Read our payment information and guide below before you complete your order!
What payment methods do we accept?
Currently we accept cryptocurrencies via our checkout app CryptoPay. We are one of the only crypto mining retailers that also accept credit and debt cards via our third party payment processor SimpleSwap.
Why do we prefer crypto payments?
Most crypto mining companies do NOT accept credit and debit cards for two reasons the first being credit card fraud. It’s very common for customers to order an expensive miner and after they receive the product they call their bank to issue a fraudulent chargeback. It’s also fairly common for customers to use stolen credit card information to buy expensive mining equipment.
Our solution to these issues is to use a third party payment processor, this way our customers get the peace of mind of using a credit/debt card and we don’t have to deal with fraudulent payments.
The second reason we prefer crypto payment is costs, contrary to what some crypto critics say, credit/debt cards cost a lot more in transaction fees. Here is a cost comparison based on our average transaction size:
Credit/Debit – Sale: $4,450 – fee: 2.9% – cost: $129.05
Crypto Pay – Sale: $4,450 – fee: flat $10 – cost: $10
Even on a $600 sale the transaction fee on a debit/credit card would be 2x higher than paying with crypto.
Credit and Debt Card Payment Guide:
To pay with a credit or debt card you’ll be using our third party payment processor: https://SimpleSwap.io
First I would recommend watching this video to see a walkthrough of the process:
Here are the steps you need to take:
- Copy our Bitcoin address (or ETH / USDC) from your order page on our site
- Go to https://simpleswap.io/
- Change the left side to US Dollar (or any other fiat currency) and the right side coin to Bitcoin (or ETH / USDC)
- Paste our Bitcoin address (or ETH / USDC) into the “Enter the recipient’s address” field
- In the “you send” field enter the dollar value of your order. (if you are ordering 1 Bobcat that would be $529.95)
- Click “Exchange” and follow SimpleSwaps order flow to pay with Debit/Credit card.
- Once you have paid, SimpleSwap will give you a transaction hash ID for you to enter into the order page on our website.
- Click “Place Order” to complete the order.
If you have any other questions please email support here: email@example.com.
Step-by-step Crypto Payment Guide:
Step #1: Fill out shipping info
Step #2: Select which cryptocurrency you want to pay with
Step #3: Copy our crypto wallet address or use the QR code
Step #4: Go to your crypto wallet, exchange, or app of choice and send/withdraw the amount shown above the address on our checkout page. (Don’t worry about the network/transaction fee, we will cover that cost)
Step #5: After your payment is sent, copy and paste the transaction ID into the field on out checkout page, click the “I have completed” box, and click the “Place Order” button.
Step #6: Done! Now just wait a few mins for the confirm of your transaction and you will get a receipt and an order confirmation sent to your email.